Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Masquerade

first ones my fave photo






Sorry about the late blogging
but GRACE AND NATAYA'S BIRTHDAY BALL WAS SO AWESOME!
at first it was kind of awkward where everyone stared at other peoples dresses and masks (; well, i did. haha
but then when it started and the music started we really all got into it! we had this ball dance thing - how it was like girl boy dancing you know? hands on waist twirl around step step this that. I only danced for a little bit because then it was uneven and I was the odd one out so I had no partner ): haha but it was good.
i danced a little bit. i look like a retard when i do. mum calls it stick dancing. not natural :P
i had my braces on for the second day and with all the singing to the songs i had 7 cuts in my mouth hehehe.
OHOH. everyone looked FANTABULOUS! the girls were soo pretty. dayumm. and the guys they looked too good for words. haha. they were pretty. i like
Especially sexy bod. :) dont you reckon caleb?
kidding.
i dont really remember much from the masquerade but that it was FUN. (:


No comments: