Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 September

Today,
i got my braces. i got white. hasnt hurt.... yet (: its actually pretty cool! finally got it after 2 weeks of waiting. So funny, when i sat up to rinse my mouth with the braces, i spat the water out and it went everywhere on the floor. it went through my braces. i could feel it heheh

Tomorrow,
Im going to Nataya and Graces birthday - Masquerade Charity Ball. I CANT WAIIIIIT ! I'll blog all about it on thursday ! or later. or i'll just keep it secret from the internet and write it in my diary :D

Thursday,
hopefully i can go out.

Friday - Monday
IM GOING ON CAMP. My mums church camp. I think its in the GC. i heard its real good and its that good theres so much security you need to where its hotel badge or something. i hope its real (: but i dont mind good or bad. its camping right?
i love camps!

And dang,
tuesday back to school :(

1 comment:

the JOLLYDUDE said...

grats on your braces! you look much younger than you already are ;)

happy braces-ing. i'm getting mine next year.